Saturday, September 15, 2007

Animals

This blog is mostly for my brother Sam... the pastor who moved into our teammate's old house, who will be responsible for the center now, is named José Augusto (shortened to Ze Gusto, phonetically). He has a pair of parrots that live in the front lawn most of the day. They reminded me a lot of Adie's bird, but it might just be because I haven't seen her bird for a while. Anyway, they're about Benny's size. I haven't heard any words from them yet, so we'll see...



We are here and settled in and we really like our new place. There will be more details (and media) to follow on that subject, but for now I'll just give you a picture of the "greeter" that was waiting to welcome us to our room.


(Yeah, that's a regular sized door hinge below it.)


Fortunately, my new Chaco's had their first chance to prove their worth in Africa.

No comments: