Thursday, May 7, 2009

All dressed up and no place to go...

Well, the windmill body is put together and painted (with a paint gun from Gram and Gramp Atkins to take to Africa, thank you very much!)... the powerful magnet plates also got a couple of coats of some hard enamel paint... and if everything is dry this morning, the windmill will be put together by noon, and in the crate to leave by the end of the day! Oh yeah, and I also need to call 100 churches today to see if we can speak some more places. Stand by for more pictures!


The windmill body on it's "paint stand".


The magnet plate sitting on the cement column I used as a paint stand. Does this color say "danger, if you let your finger get between two of these, you won't have a finger anymore"?

2 comments:

Em said...

Yes, the yellow is very dangerous!

Rocky said...

I saw some of your videos about Guinea Bissau. I am getting ready to take a trip there in November with the Preach Evangelistic Ministries Team. I was wondering if you knew anything about them. I am still researching myself. Anyway, I can't wait to get there. I surrendered to West Africa 12 years ago, and finally the Lord seems to be moving me.